© 1999-2019 PRIORITY HEALTH MANAGED BENEFITS, INC. All rights reserved.
By using this website, priorityhealth.com ("Website"), and the links accessible through this website, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
This Website is available for the sole purpose of providing general information. This site does not provide legal, medical or tax advice, and its information and resources are not intended to be a substitute for such advice.
The content and interactive tools on this Website, priorityhealth.com, are copyrighted by Priority Health Managed Benefits, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Priority Health”, “we”, or “us”), unless otherwise indicated or if the content was prepared by a U.S. or state government officer or employee as part of that person's official duties.
The Company name, the term “Priority Health,” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Priority Health or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Priority Health. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Limited permission to download or print
You may download to a single device, or print, pages or other content from this Website for your own personal use. However, no part of this Website's content may be otherwise or subsequently reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred, in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of, and with express attribution to, Priority Health. Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.
Use of links to other websites
Priority Health has not reviewed all of the content of the websites which are linked from priorityhealth.com and is not responsible for their content. The presence of such links does not indicate approval or endorsement of material contained on those websites. Your use of websites that are linked from this Website is at your own risk.
Use this Website at your own risk
Priority Health makes every effort to ensure that the contents of this Website are correct and complete. Still, information on this Website may contain inaccuracies or errors, particularly because health care information changes often and this website may be out of date. Information on this Website may be changed or updated without notice. PRIORITY HEALTH MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF, AND DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION ABOUT, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THAT THE INFORMATION AND THE RESOURCES PROVIDED ARE ACCURATE, RELEVANT, TIMELY, COMPLETE, ERROR-FREE OR APPROPRIATE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE AND ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Accessing the Website and account security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Priority Health’s Website and its content is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit your personal information. If you are a parent who believes that we have collected information about a child under age 13, please contact us as detailed below and we will be happy to delete the information.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Information about you and your visits to the Website
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Michigan in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Last modified: July 2020