Priority Health offers Medicaid, including MIChild, Healthy Michigan Plan and Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) plans for individuals and their families in Michigan. Our Medicaid plans offer excellent health coverage and are rated as top quality plans by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a state and federally funded program that provides health coverage to eligible low-income adults (including pregnant women), children, adults age 65 and older and people with disabilities.
Priority Health Choice Inc. is approved by the State of Michigan to offer Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, MIChild and Children's Special Health Care Services in many Michigan counties. Priority Health Choice is an accredited Medicaid Health Plan by NCQA.
People 65 and older with Medicaid may also be eligible for a Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan, or D-SNP. Learn more about PriorityMedicare D-SNPSM.
Reasons to choose Priority Health
- We are one of the top-rated Medicaid plans in Michigan, with a rating of 4 out of 5 in NCQA's Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2021-2022.
- We offer more opportunities to get the right care with added benefits like care management and virtual care when and where you need it.
- Priority Health Choice Medicaid plans meet all of the criteria in all six care categories from the Michigan Medicaid Consumer Product Guide, which include: overall rating of health plan, doctor communication and service, getting care, keeping kids healthy, living with illness and taking care of women.
With Priority Health you're covered for:
Benefits of a Healthy Michigan Plan to you
The Healthy Michigan Plan is health insurance coverage that’s intended to work for both your health, and your budget.
No car? No problem: 6 ways to get to your doctor appointment
Don’t let your lack of wheels keep you from getting the care you need.
Your Priority Health member account
You'll have 24/7 access to your health information, digital member ID card, virtual care and more once you register your member account online.
Where can I find more information?
Please reference the Member Handbook and Certificate of Coverage for more detailed information.
- Medicaid Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
- Healthy Michigan Plan Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
Have a question? We're here to help.
Contact Customer Service:
888.975.8102 (TTY 711)
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - noon