To sign up for a Priority Health Medicaid plan, follow these easy steps:
- Visit MIBridges or your local Department of Human Services office. They'll help you make sure you're eligible for a Priority Health Choice plan.
- You'll get your MIHealth card in the mail.
- Call Michigan Enrolls at 888.367.6557 (TTY users call 711) and ask to get your coverage through Priority Health. If you don't select a carrier, one will be auto-assigned for you, so be sure to call.
Want a reminder to select Priority Health for your Medicaid coverage? We'll send you one.
Fill in your information in the form below and we will send you a reminder email to call Michigan Enrolls and ask to get your health coverage through us.
By entering your email, you will receive a reminder, along with other helpful insurance tips.
Where can I find more information?
Please reference the Member Handbook and Certificate of Coverage for more detailed information.
- Medicaid Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
- Healthy Michigan Plan Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
Have a question? We're here to help.
Contact Customer Service:
888.975.8102 (TTY 711)
Monday–Thursday 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.–noon
Our service area