Become a member of our dedicated team
Priority Health is the second largest and fastest growing health plan in Michigan. And we couldn't do it without the incredible talent of our employees. It is their commitment to improve the health and lives of the communities we serve that continues to drive our success as an organization.
Priority Health is part of an integrated health system, owned by Spectrum Health, an organization made up of 12 hospitals and employs more than 25,000 people across Michigan. As part of this system, employees have a unique ability to grow and advance their career while maintaining their seniority and benefits.
Employees matter to us
We are proud to be able to offer our employees:
- An environment to openly collaborate
- A Fit-Friendly Worksite, as recognized by American Heart Association for two consecutive years
- Support of healthy living through a fitness center on campus, healthy food options and wellness activities, weather permitting
- Continued education through webinars, job shadowing and other training opportunities
- Career advancement and training
Priority Health posts open jobs and accepts applications through the Spectrum Health online application system.
We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability.