Recognition and accreditation
Our hard work is being recognized
- Achieved Health Equity Accreditation by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, reflecting our commitment to providing equitable, affordable, high-quality health care.
- Our HMO Medicare Advantage product received a 5-star rating, the highest possible rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Received the highest possible quality rating from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services for our Medicaid health plans.
- First health insurance company in Michigan to offer a free health and well-being experience tailored to each member, called "The Wellbeing Hub."1
- Among the first health plans in the state to make health care service and prescription pricing available and transparent to consumers through our unique Cost Estimator tool.
- Rated A- and stable by AM Best Company, which reports on the financial stability of insurers and the insurance industry.
- Strategic nationwide relationship with Cigna for group commercial products—one of only four Cigna Alliance partners in the U.S.
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. Each year, NCQA rates health benefit organizations that voluntarily provide health care quality information using their Healthcare Effectiveness and Data Information Sets (HEDIS®*) and Consumer Assessment Healthcare Providers and System (CAHPS**) surveys.
CAM Administrative Services, Inc. provides plan management for both fully insured health products and our self-funded medical program, Employers Advantage, which is designed to offer a choice to employers with as few as 2 enrolled employees.
Priority Health NCQA national rating and accreditation status2
|Priority Health plans
|2023 Health Insurance Plan NCQA rating
|Commercial group HMO/POS
|4 out of 5
|Commercial group PPO
|4 out of 5
|QHP/Marketplace MyPriority® HMO
|No rating program
|3.5 out of 5
|Medicare Advantage HMO/POS
|4.5 out of 5
|Medicare Advantage PPO
|4 out of 5
1Priority Health At-A-Glance document, 2020
2NCQA Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2023. The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) exists to improve the quality of health care. Learn more.