Medicare annual enrollment is here.
Find the right plan for you today. Enrollment ends Dec. 7.
The AEP enrollment period is now closed.
See how much you'll save in 2022 with our $0 Medicare plans.
With more ways to save and more extras, our plans include:
- $0 medical and Rx deductibles, $0 virtual care, $0 preventive care, plus $0 doctor visits & labs on some plans
- Comprehensive dental through Delta Dental®
- Routine vision and hearing services, including $100 eyewear allowance
- Over-the-counter allowance for health items on many plans
- Free fitness center membership or home fitness kits
Travel confidently with Priority Health Travel Pass.
With Priority Health Travel Pass you can sit back and relax. You're covered at home and on the road.
- Pay in-network costs when you visit any Medicare-participating provider in the U.S. outside of Michigan
- Unlimited urgent and emergent care worldwide
- 24/7 travel assistance through Assist America
Get a personalized plan recommendation after you answer a few questions.Find a plan
Confused by Medicare? Let us help you figure it all out.Learn more
Join us for a Medicare Explained meeting and learn about how Medicare works and what plans we offer.Join us
See why our Medicare plans are the #1 choice for individuals in Michigan2
When you choose a Priority Health Medicare plan, you’re not just getting the Medicare Advantage plan that more individuals in Michigan choose—you get a plan that prioritizes the needs of Michigan residents like you. We’ve always called Michigan home, which is why we know what Michigan Medicare members want and need.
What our members are saying
1 According to CMS National Downloadable File for Physicians, July 2021. Network varies by plan.
2 According to July 2021 monthly enrollment reports from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.