The funding request form deadline was October 31, 2023, for the 2024 calendar year. However, limited funding may be available throughout the year.
Please submit your online request form at least 90 days before the event or program begins. Thank you for considering partnering with Priority Health!
We look forward to reviewing your request.
Priority Health Community Relations Team
See guidelines we use for community partnership & sponsorship
- When reviewing funding requests, our team is committed to addressing the social determinants of health with an emphasis in maternal and infant health, behavioral health, and healthy activity to reduce chronic illness (Meeting criteria does not guarantee funding.)
- Requests received must support organizations that reside in Michigan and support communities across the state of Michigan.
- Opportunity for Priority Health staff or member engagement/volunteerism
- 501(c)(3) registered organizations
- Unique partnerships and branding opportunities
See a list of what we generally do not fund
- Political causes or candidates
- Religious or fraternal groups
- Individual or team fundraising
- Community sports teams
- Family or individual emergency relief
- Endowments capital campaigns
- Programs outside of Michigan
- Employee social gatherings
Have questions about our community relations efforts?