Thank you for your interest in partnering with Priority Health. We are no longer receiving funding requests for 2023.
Please submit funding requests through our online form by October 31, 2023 to be considered for the 2024 calendar year.
Due to the high community need and the significant volume of requests, funding requests that meet the guidelines and deadlines do not guarantee receipt of funding.
We look forward to reviewing your request.
Priority Health Community Relations Team
See guidelines we use for community partnership & sponsorship
- When reviewing funding requests, our team is committed to addressing the social determinants of health with an emphasis in maternal and infant health, behavioral health, and healthy activity to reduce chronic illness (Meeting criteria does not guarantee funding.)
- Requests received must support organizations that reside in Michigan and support communities across the state of Michigan.
- Opportunity for Priority Health staff or member engagement/volunteerism
- 501(c)(3) registered organizations
- Unique partnerships and branding opportunities
See a list of what we generally do not fund
- Political causes or candidates
- Religious or fraternal groups
- Individual or team fundraising
- Community sports teams
- Family or individual emergency relief
- Endowments capital campaigns
- Programs outside of Michigan
- Employee social gatherings