How to join Priority Health networks
1. Review the credentialing criteria for your provider type/specialty.
Make sure you need to be credentialed to participate with us.
- Behavioral health provider participation requests
- Credentialing criteria by provider type
- Organization credentialing
- See a list of PO/PHO organizations contracted with us (you may not need to be credentialed individually, or the organization may handle it for you)
2. Participate with CAQH.
All providers requiring credentialing must first register with the Council for Affordable Healthcare (CAQH) Proview™ website and ensure that the information is up to date. If you are not yet registered:
Or, call CAQH® at 888.599.1771 to register.
3. Send us a Provider information form.
Once you are registered with CAQH® Proview™, complete and return a Provider information form UNLESS you are employed by an organization that will make the request for you. These include:
- Hospital-employed providers
- Members of a physician hospital organization (PHO) contracted with us
- Members of a physician organization (PO) contracted with us
If any of these apply to you, go to the organization credentialing process.
If you are a behavioral health provider, go to Behavioral health provider participation instructions.
4. Complete the credentialing and contracting process.
Until all steps are completed, you should not see Priority Health members who are seeking in-network care from Priority Health providers.
Enrollment can take 8-12 weeks once we receive your contract and credentialing documents. Learn more about the credentialing process.
Once you are credentialed and your contracts have been executed, we’ll send you a notice welcoming you to the Priority Health network. This email will include your network effective date.
This form gives your consent for the release of your CAQH® information to Priority Health. It also allows us to initiate and complete your credentialing.
Once we receive your completed Provider information form, Priority Health assigns your request to a contract administrator. Your contract administrator will contact you directly to determine your contract needs, give you the right documents to complete, and explain the contracting process.
Our networks are currently closed to some specialties
Occasionally, due to network size and volume of patients, we limit network participation to new providers. We are currently not accepting/credentialing:
- Physical therapy