Join our networks
If you are a Michigan provider interested in joining our network, see our service area maps and follow the steps outlined below. Please note that it can take up to 90 calendar days for us to process your enrollment request.
1. Review the credentialing criteria for your provider type/specialty.
Make sure you need to be credentialed to participate with us.
- Behavioral health provider credentialing
- Credentialing criteria by provider type
- Organization credentialing
- See a list of PO/PHO organizations contracted with us (you may not need to be credentialed individually, or the organization may handle it for you)
2. Participate with CAQH.
All providers requiring credentialing must first register with the Council for Affordable Healthcare (CAQH) Proview™ website and ensure that the information is up to date.
If you are not yet registered:
Or, call CAQH® at 888.599.1771 to register.
3. Create a prism account to submit an Enrollment request.
Once you are registered with CAQH® Proview™, create a prism account to submit an Enrollment request.
- Register for prism, or login to your existing account.
Create a prism account
- Click on Enrollments & Requests, and select the appropriate enrollment type. Proceed to fill out our online Provider Information form and submit.
- Once you’ve submitted an enrollment, you’ll be given an inquiry number and can status your enrollment through the process, including sending us a message through your prism account.
If you are a behavioral health provider, go to behavioral health provider participation instructions.
4. Complete the credentialing and contracting process.
Until all steps are completed, you should not see Priority Health members who are seeking in-network care from Priority Health providers.
When you complete our online credentialing application, you consent to release your CAQH® information to us. Learn more about the credentialing process.
Our networks are currently closed to some specialties
Occasionally, due to network size and volume of patients, we limit network participation to new providers. We're currently not accepting/credentialing:
- Physical therapy