- What is Active&Fit?
- What kind of care is available for college students?
- How do I change my address?
- How do I use Cost Estimator?
- How do I create a MyHealth account?
- How do I use Find a Doctor?
- Where can I find member forms?
- How can I go paperless?
- What is a health savings account?
- How do I order a member ID card?
- What is preventive care?
- What is third party liability (TPL)?
- How do I change my PCP?
MyHealth, your way
As a Priority Health member, we’ve made it easy for you to access your information when and where you need it. The important tools and resources you need to manage your care and plan benefits can be found in your MyHealth account.
Register or log in to your MyHealth account now to access your:
- Customized health plan information
- Claims and deductible balances
- Find a Doctor and Cost Estimator tools
- 24/7 virtual care
- Digital member ID card and more
Go to MyHealth
Get the app
Download the MyHealth app to access your health plan information anywhere, anytime.
Preventive care at no cost, virtual care vs. urgent care and opioid resources
Paying for care
Access your network of providers, costs, claims and Cost Estimator
Managing a condition
Support services, care management and more
More from your plan
Learn more about special services and programs just for our members