- What is Active&Fit?
- What kind of care is available for college students?
- How do I change my address?
- How do I use Cost Estimator?
- How do I create a member account?
- How do I use Find a Doctor?
- Where can I find member forms?
- How can I go paperless?
- What is a health savings account?
- What does in network mean?
- How do I order a member ID card?
- What does out of network mean?
- What is preventive care?
- What is prior authorization?
- What is third party liability (TPL)?
- How do I change my PCP?
Get the most out of your health insurance so you can live smart.
Managing your health insurance is easier than ever with Priority Health. You can now view your personalized information anywhere, anytime—all in one place.Sign up or log in now to:
- Track your spending balances to keep your budget in check
- Search claims and see a detailed breakdown of your care and prescription costs
- Set up a video visit around your schedule to get the virtual care you need—including prescriptions
- Compare costs of medical procedures and prescriptions based on your plan so you can save money
- Find in-network doctors, hospitals, labs and more
Learn more about how your health plan works hard for you
Preventive care at no cost, virtual care vs. urgent care and opioid resources
Paying for care
Access your network of providers, costs, claims and Cost Estimator
Managing your health
Support services, care management and more
More from your plan
Learn more about special services and programs just for our members
Select how you connect
Choose your communication preferences in your member account for things like health plan updates, cost saving options and more—choose text, email or mail.
- Sign up or log in to your member account.
- In your account, click Profile.
- Click Message and Notification Settings and select the boxes to pick your preferences.