Looking for health care providers in your plan's network?
Use our online Find a Doctor tool to search by category, specialty, location and plan type. It helps you find a provider that fits your needs, your plan and your budget—and it’s easy to use.
Log in to your member account to:
- Find a new primary care physician or other primary care provider (PCP) and switch to him/her
- Verify that the health care providers you're seeing accept your particular Priority Health plan
- Search by category, type of primary care provider, locations, facility type and more, all in your Priority Health plan network
Looking for a doctor outside of Michigan?
PriorityPPO, PriorityPOS and MyPriorityPPO members have access to care outside the state of Michigan.*
If you’re searching for a provider outside of Michigan, reference the physical copy of your member ID card.
- If you see a Cigna logo anywhere on your card, go to Cigna’s website and choose PPO as your plan type.
- If you see a PHCS or Multiplan logo on your card, go to the PHCS/Multiplan website and search for doctors in the PHCS network. If you're not able to find your provider, you can also try selecting Multiplan.
Send us a message in your member account or call the Customer Service contact number located on the back of your member ID card.
*Depending on your plan type, you may pay more for your care if you receive care outside of Michigan. Check your plan documents for details.