ACNs: Complete the BHCC survey attestation and register for the last BHCC meeting
We’d like to remind ACNs participating in the Behavioral Health Collaborative Care (BHCC) incentive measure of two important deadlines:
- BHCC survey attestation – ACNs must complete the attestation on behalf of their contracted provider groups by Friday, Dec. 3, 2021. Send completed attestations to PH-PartnersinPerformance@priorityhealth.com.
- The final BHCC meeting is Tuesday, Nov. 30 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. – Practices must register to attend by Nov. 29, 2021.
Why this is important
The BHCC Model is an evidence-based care approach to integrating behavioral health into primary care. It supports the interaction of behavioral health care manager, the PCP and the psychiatric consultant. The BHCC measure contains three components.
PCMH recognition in the program year.
The completion of the BHCC survey attestation is required for practices to receive credit for completing Component 2 of the BHCC measure. You can locate the attestation form under the Component 2 heading on our Behavioral Health Collaborative Care webpage.
Practices must attend 3 of the 4 quarterly BHCC virtual meetings. Our meeting held on Nov. 30 is the last opportunity for you to attend quarterly BHCC meetings in the 2021 program year.
Where you can find more information
Learn more about the BHCC incentive measure in our 2021 PCP Incentive Program (PIP) manual or the Behavioral Health Collaborative Care webpage. Use these following steps to locate the BHCC webpage:
- Login to prism.
- Navigate to the Provider Incentive Program page.
- Click on PCP Incentive Program.
- Navigate to the Learn about navigation bar on the side of the webpage.
- Click on BHCC incentive measure page.