We’re making it easier for you to manage your provider data for PIP
In late spring of 2021, we're launching our Provider Roster App (PRA). Accountable care organizations (ACNs) can use this new tool to manage provider information in our PCP Incentive Program (PIP).
Why are we making this change?
We heard your feedback that managing provider information for incentive programs is confusing and time consuming. The PRA tool will:
- Make managing provider information for incentive programs simpler and more transparent.
- Align with industry best practices.
- Give independence back to ACNs by allowing you to confirm the provider information we use for PIP is accurate.
- Use your approved data as the source of truth for incentive payments.
How will the PRA tool help you?
The PRA tool will help you:
- Review your provider roster against our provider information used in incentive programs. We will start with the PIP program in 2021 and expand to other incentive programs in future years.
- Take a proactive approach in managing provider information by building a process in which you can confirm your changes on a specific cadence.
- Experience fewer provider information errors at settlement so your practices can direct your focus to your patient's health care needs.
Look for more information this spring, including training opportunities.