Calling us for basic claims info? Don't press 0
Beginning in January, if you press 0 to speak to a representative on our Provider Helpline just for basic claim information, the representative you reach will forward you to our automated phone system. We know this is an inconvenience, but we believe it will free up time for our representatives to help providers who call with questions that can’t be answered by either the automated system or our online Claims tool.
Provider Helpline representatives will still answer questions about claim denials or other disputes.
Basic claim information includes:
- Claim status (processing, pended, paid)
- Check number
- Amount applied to deductible or coinsurance
- Amount paid to you
Get claims information from the automated phone system
You have 24/7 access to simple claim payment information with the interactive voice response (IVR) system connected to our Provider Helpline, 800.942.4765. Here's how.
- Instead of pressing 0, press 2 for basic claim payment information.
- Enter the NPI (national provider identifier) number for the physician or facility that rendered the service (the number the claim was paid under).
- Enter the member information.
Get claims information using the online Claims tool
Your Priority Health online account gives you access to a variety of tools, including our Claims tool, which you can use 24/7 to:
- Check the status of any claim
- See a detailed Remittance Advice for processed claims (check numbers, amount applied to deductible or coinsurance, amount paid to you)
- Get a report of pended claims