If you have prediabetes or are at risk to develop type 2 diabetes, you can improve your health and quality of life by participating in a diabetes prevention program.
Not sure if you're at risk? Take this quiz to find out.
Enroll in this free1 program if you're:
- A Priority Health Commercial or Medicare member
- Age 18 or older with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or over
and have one or more of the following risks:
- Diagnosed with prediabetes
- Fasting blood sugar between 110 - 125 mg/dl
- A1c between 5.7% - 6.4%
- Two-hour blood sugar between 140-199 mg/dl
- Had diabetes while pregnant (gestational diabetes) - Commercial members only
1Free to most members of Priority Health group, MyPriority, and Medicare plans (Medicare members are eligible for in-person classes only). Some employer groups may apply a small preventive copay. Call Customer Service at the number on the back of your membership ID card to find out if a preventive copay applies under your employer's plan.