If you have prediabetes or are at risk to develop type 2 diabetes, you can improve your health and quality of life by participating in a diabetes prevention program.
Not sure if you're at risk? Take this quiz to find out.
Enroll in this free1 program if you're:
- A Priority Health member
- Age 18 or older with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or over
- Not currently pregnant
and have one or more of the following risks:
- Diagnosed with prediabetes
- Fasting blood sugar between 110 - 125 mg/dl
- A1c between 5.7% - 6.4%
- Two-hour blood sugar between 140-199 mg/dl
- Had diabetes while pregnant (gestational diabetes)
1Free to most members of Priority Health group, MyPriority, Medicare and Medicaid plans (Medicare and Medicaid members are eligible for distance learning classes only). Some employer groups may apply a small preventive copay. Call Customer Service at the number on the back of your membership ID card to find out if a preventive copay applies under your employer's plan.