Virtual care: Get care when you need it
Virtual care is a convenient way to get care for a variety of common illnesses–without having to go to the emergency room or urgent care center. For non-emergency issues, you can connect with a doctor 24/7 through your phone or computer to receive care where you are, when you need it.
Virtual care saves you time and hassle
It's a convenient option when your doctor isn't available for non-emergency conditions like these:
- Back pain
- Bites and stings
- Cold, cough and flu
- Ear ache
- Pink eye
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Smoking cessation
- Urinary tract infection
How to schedule a virtual care visit
- Check with your doctor's office to see if they provide virtual care.
- Use MedNow*. Schedule a visit by calling toll-free 844.322.7374 or log in to your MyHealth account.
*MedNow is staffed by Spectrum Health providers.
In this issue
- Renew your Medicaid eligibility
- Virtual care: Get care when you need it
- Annual care: Complete your HRA and a checkup
- ER, urgent care, PCP: Where to turn when you need care
- Surprising facts about e-cigarettes
- Free preventive care
- New programs make prenatal care easier
- Prescription drug abuse & safety
- Need a ride? We can help.
- Family planning options + focus on chlamydia
- Get rewarded for a lead poisoning screening
- Important health reminders
- Understanding your plan
- Contact Customer Service & keep us updated