Know your BMI
Your body mass index (BMI) tells you how much body fat you have. It is a quick and painless way of screening for potential health problems.
A BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 is healthy for adults.
At risk BMI
If your BMI is 25 or over, you're at risk for diabetes, high blood pressure and more.
For children, having too much or too little body fat can also lead to various diseases and health risks. Ask about your child's BMI percentile at their next doctor's appointment.
In this issue
- Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
- Customer service is here to help
- Know your BMI
- Eligibility reminders
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- A yearly checkup - for your medications
- Protect yourself and your family
- Chlamydia screenings
- Immunization reminders
- Family planning: You have options
- Free lead poisoning screenings
- Get big savings with Member perks
- Keep your child healthy with well-child visits
- Need a ride to your appointment?
- Prenatal care and vaccinations
- Our commitment to your privacy and security