Member extras: Save money on everyday purchases and exercise
Your Priority Health membership includes more ways to save with your Member Perks and Active&Fit Direct™ programs. Be sure to take advantage of these two membership extras.
Make every dollar go further
Earn up to 20% off your everyday purchases when you pay with Benefit, part of our Priority Health Member Perks. Then every dollar you spend on retailers such as Banana Republic, Nike, Olive Garden, Airbnb and Best Buy can earn you money to save or spend on the things that are important to you. When you've earned $10 or more within a month, you'll receive a check of the amount you accumulated.
You can use those earnings toward your favorite cause – from local schools to nationwide nonprofits like the American Red Cross or the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA). You can even use the money to contribute to your own health care costs.
Start earning today:
- Download the Benefit Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- Create an account
- Choose a beneficiary like a nonprofit or school, or choose lifestyle expenses and health care to put money back in your pocket
- Add your payment method
- Choose a retailer and purchase your digital gift card to start earning
Learn more about Member Perks or Benefit Mobile.
Break a sweat without breaking the bank
The Active&Fit Direct program can put you on the path to a happier, healthier life through regular exercise. Choose from over 300 participating fitness centers across the state of Michigan for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
The program offers:
- Online directory maps and locator for fitness centers (available on any device)
- A free guest pass to try out a fitness center before enrolling (where available)
- Online fitness tracking from a wide variety of popular wearable fitness devices, apps and exercise equipment
- Top name facilities like Snap Fitness, LA Fitness, Anytime Fitness and Curves
- Ability to use any facility within the Active&Fit Direct directory (and the option to switch fitness centers to make sure you find the right fit)
Register today to access a membership at a local participating fitness center, plus much more.
Participants must be 18 years of age and have a valid email address. Participants may pay by credit card and are charged in advance on a monthly basis using a recurring payment subscription. This is a per-member fee. Participants commit to three months of membership. If a participant chooses to cancel, they must provide a 30-day notice of cancellation. All payments are subject to tax, if applicable, based on the participant's location.
Members are encouraged to register at the beginning of the month, as fees are charged on a per-month basis. This program is available only to employer group and individual members. Individual Medicare Advantage members can take advantage of Silver&Fit as part of their health plan benefit.
The Active&Fit Direct program is offered through American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., one of the nation's leading fitness networks serving millions of members. Active&Fit Direct is a trademark of American Specialty Health Incorporated and used with permission herein.
In this issue
- Don't let allergies spoil your spring
- It's spring break – your coverage is already packed
- Mental health and substance abuse help