Spectrum Health and Meijer partner up to deliver new pharmacy products
Through a partnership between Spectrum Health and Meijer, new over-the-counter products are now available at all 23 Meijer stores throughout West Michigan. The first store to get the new products was the Meijer located at East Beltline and Knapp.
This is an industry-first initiative, pairing the retail expertise from Meijer with the clinical and research expertise from Spectrum Health. The result: over-the-counter products individuals and families can turn to throughout their health and wellness journey.
A total of 22 products will be offered at the 23 Meijer stores in 13 counties throughout West Michigan, including the Meijer pharmacy at Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital. 100% of the revenue Spectrum Health receives from the product line will go to support the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
Some of the products include:
- 24 hour allergy relief
- Children’s allergy relief
- Pain relief Ibuprofen
- Pain relief Acetaminophen
- Adult multi vitamin gummies
- Adult women’s multi vitamin once daily
- Adult men’s multi vitamin once daily
- Sleep support melatonin
- Glucosamine chondroitin (for joint health) complex supplement with vitamin
- Fish oil supplement, and more
Next time you're at your local Meijer, look for these in the pharmacy section.
In this issue
New at Priority Health
- Opioid abuse and what you can do
- Seeing your doctor just got easier
- Understanding your benefits
- Medicare AEP is quickly approaching