Planning a trip this spring? We've got you covered.
There's no reason to purchase expensive travel assistance coverage for your next trip, even if you are traveling out of the country. Assist America®, free to most Priority Health members*, provides global emergency medical (and non-medical) services for you and your dependents, when you're traveling more than 100 miles from home.
Medical services covered by Assist America
- Immediate contact with clinicians
- Prompt medical care when you need it
- Immediate admission to a fully qualified hospital
- Expert monitoring of your treatment for as long as you need it
- And more!
Non-medical services included in your coverage
- Return of lost luggage and assistance with replacement of travel documents
- Retrieval of vehicles or other valuable property left stranded by your medical situation
- Pre-trip information (visa requirement, immunization regulations and more)
Get the free app!
Download the free Assist America® mobile app available for iPhone and Android and receive immediate access to information and services.
In this issue
- Introducing Joan Budden, new President & CEO
- Champion spotlight: Jennifer Millard
- MyHealth: Your account info on the go
- Traveling this spring? You're covered.
- 6 tips for cleaning without wheezing
- Pay $0, save thousands - get your preventive care!
- Is type 2 diabetes in your future?
- Membership has its perks!
- Vaping: safe alternative to tobacco?
- Health care when and where you need it
- Going paperless benefits you... and the community
- Free program helps you control meds & Rx costs
- What does special enrollment mean anyway?
- Understanding your health benefits
- Accepting Board member nominations