Paying MyPriority premium
No matter what payment method you picked when you enrolled, you can change it at any time. (We're sorry, we don't accept credit cards.)
Pay online in your member account
Log in to your member account
Go to Pay My Premium
You can use Pay My Premium to:
- Make a one-time electronic funds transfer (EFT) payment
- Set up recurring payments via EFT or change EFT banking information
- Change your billing frequency (if you're not receiving the Advanced Premium Tax Credit)
- Change your billing address
- View your billing and payment history
- View your current bill
Set up electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Your first premium payment was made via EFT, but when you enrolled you had a choice of either a paper bill or EFT for paying your premiums after that.
- To switch to EFT any time, go to your member account and click Pay My Premium.
- EFTs are drafted the third business day of a month, whether the EFT is set up as monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Non-sufficient funds will cost $50 - If your payment "bounces" because your account doesn't have enough money to cover your premium, we'll get a non-sufficient funds (NSF) notice from the bank, and we'll charge an extra $50 to resubmit the check/EFT payment.
Mail your premium payment
Please include the payment coupons for ALL accounts when you are paying by check for more than one person's coverage.
If you don't have a payment coupon, write the contract number(s) and amount you are paying for each contract on the check.
Mail your check to:
3915 Momentum Place
Chicago, IL 60689-5339
Sorry, we can't accept overnight payments or packages.
Paper bill options
You can set up your bill to make monthly, 3-month, 6-month or 12-month payments.
Pay by phone
Call Customer Service at 800.528.8762 to make a one-time only payment from your bank account.