Pay Medigap premium bills
Members can choose how to pay their premium:
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) - The member's bank account will be debited the premium amount the first day orthe tenth day of every month. (Note:>If either day falls on a weekend or banking holiday, premium will be debited the next business day.)
- Download a Medicare automatic bill payment form for your clients
- Link to online form
- Direct bill - The member gets an invoice each month.
- We'll charge a $30 fee the first time we're unable to withdraw money due to non-sufficient funds (NSF). We'll terminate coverage the second time we get an NSF return.
- Members must notify us of any changes to the designated account at least five business days before the last day of the month.