Our team of care managers is here to help you be your healthiest.
We’re committed to improving the health and lives of our members. That’s why all of our plans include care management services to help you manage chronic conditions. We help coordinate your care so that you can focus on what’s important to you.
We make it easy for you to get the support you need:
- Care management is available to you at no cost
- It’s done over the phone (or online after your first phone call)
- Always confidential and voluntary
What to expect
You’ll work with one care manager. They will get to know you and your health concerns so they can give you the right help at the right time.
Your care manager will work with you as much or as little as you’d like. It could be a quick phone call or a long-term relationship. You can start or stop your care management anytime.
We specialize in helping people who:
- Were recently diagnosed with a chronic illness, like asthma or diabetes
- Are living with a chronic illness
- Want to talk to someone about feeling down or depressed
- Had an accident and need special care
By working with you and your doctors, we can help you save time and money.
Get started with care management today
To learn more or get started, call our care managers at 800.998.1037.