SilverSneakers is a fitness and lifestyle program included at no additional cost to you as a Priority Health member. Enjoy getting fit and improving your health by staying active from the comfort of your home or at a fitness center. Learn new exercises and try fitness classes designed by experts for adults of all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
Here's how to get started:
- Create your account
- (Optional) Download the SilverSneakers GO™ fitness app and follow the prompts to find workout ideas, participating locations and more.
- Start moving! Join live classes online or through the app or visit thousands of participating locations nationwide1.
- Memberships to thousands of participating SilverSneakers fitness locations,1 including locally-owned gyms and nationally-recognized brands
- Group exercise classes designed for all abilities2
- Access to online educational programs and SilverSneakers On-DemandTM workout videos so you can exercise when and where you choose
- Easy access to workout programs, location finder and more with the SilverSneakers GOTM fitness app
There are thousands of SilverSneakers locations nationwide, so you can exercise while you're traveling, too. You can visit as many locations as you wish.
Tuition Rewards through SilverSneakers
Your workouts can add up to big savings. You can save thousands of dollars on tuition for your grandchildren's education just by going to the gym. Each time you visit a participating location you can earn points for discounts to hundreds of colleges and universities.
- Create your account. You'll earn 1,000 Tuition Rewards Points just for signing up.
- Add your beneficiaries. You can designate a child, grandchild or another student in your extended family to be the recipient of your Tuition Rewards Points. Anyone between birth and August 31st prior to their senior year of high school is eligible.
- Earn points. For every month you attend a SilverSneakers LIVE class, online workshop or visit a participating location seven times or more, you'll earn 250 Tuition Rewards Points to your account, which equals $250 dollars.
You can save up to one full year's worth of tuition costs for each student you enroll. If you designate multiple students on your account, simply set up a ratio to designate how much you'd like each loved one to receive. See the list of over 400 participating college and universities in 45 states.
Contact SilverSneakers directly with questions about your membership, fitness options or Tuition Rewards.
- Call SilverSneakers toll-free at 833.236.0190 (TTY 711), Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Eastern time).
- For assistance on Saturday or Sunday, call Priority Health Medicare at 888.389.6648 (TTY 711), from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
1Participating locations (PL) are not owned or operated by Tivity Health, Inc. or its affiliates. Use of PL facilities and amenities are limited to terms and conditions of PL basic membership. Facilities and amenities vary by PL.
2Membership includes SilverSneakers instructor-led group fitness classes. Some locations offer members additional classes. Classes vary by location.
Always talk with your doctor before starting an exercise program. SilverSneakers is provided by Tivity Health. All programs and services may not be available in all areas. Tivity Health, SilverSneakers and the SilverSneakers shoe logotype are registered trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. SilverSneakers On-Demand and SilverSneakers GO are trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2019 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.