Paying your monthly premium
Priority Health provides 4 different ways in which you can pay your monthly premium. Learn how to switch your method of payment. No matter what payment method you picked when you enrolled, you can change it at any time.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT)You can set up automatic premium payments to transfer your premium payments securely from your bank on either the 1st or the 10th day of each month.
To enroll in EFT payments, you can use either:
- The online Automatic Bill Payment Enrollment Form to submit directly to us, or
- The paper Medicare Automatic Bill Payment Enrollment form (PDF).
Deduction from your Social Security check
Your monthly Priority Health Medicare Advantage plan and/or Medicare Enhanced Dental plan premiums can be deducted from your Social Security Administration (SSA) check.
It could take two to three months before the Social Security Administration (SSA) begins deducting your premiums. Until your premiums start getting deducted from your Social Security:
- You don't have to pay your monthly premiums.
- The SSA will take up to three monthly premium deductions from your check the first time.
- If your request is delayed longer than three months, CMS will stop the process and ask Priority Health to send you a bill.
To set up deduction from your Social Security check, call Priority Health Medicare Customer Service at 888.389.6648, and we'll forward the information to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Mailing a payment
Please include the payment coupons for all accounts when you are paying by check for more than one person's coverage.
If you don't have a payment coupon, write the contract number(s) and amount you are paying for each contract on the check.
Mail your check to:
3915 Momentum Place
Chicago, IL 60689-5339
We're sorry, we do not accept credit card payments or overnight payments/packages.
Pay by phone
You can call us to make a one-time only payment from your bank account.