Paying your monthly premium
You have four options for paying your monthly premium. No matter which payment method you picked when you enrolled, you can change it at any time.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT)You can decide at any time to set up secure automatic premium payments from your bank to Priority Health on either the 1st or the 10th day of each month.
To enroll in EFT payments, use:
- The online Automatic Bill Payment Enrollment Form to submit directly to us, or
- The paper Medicare Automatic Bill Payment Enrollment form (PDF).
If your bank account does not have sufficient funds to cover your premium payment, Priority Health reserves the right to charge a non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee up to the amount allowed by the state of Michigan, which is $25.
Deduction from your Social Security check
You can sign up anytime to have your monthly Priority Health Medicare Advantage plan and/or Medicare Enhanced Dental plan premiums deducted from your Social Security Administration (SSA) check.
To set up deduction from your Social Security check, call Priority Health Medicare Customer Service at 888.389.6648, and we'll forward the information to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
It could take two to three months before the Social Security Administration (SSA) begins deducting your premiums.
- Depending on the date you enroll, you may need to pay your first few months' premiums by personal check. In that case, we'll send you an invoice.
- The first time SSA deducts your premium from your Social Security check, they will deduct either two or at most three months' premiums, depending on how long it takes them to process the request.
- If for any reason your request is not accepted or is delayed longer than three months, Medicare will stop your request. Then Priority Health will notify you and bill you directly for your premiums.
Mailing a payment
Please include the payment coupons for all accounts when you are paying by check for more than one person's coverage.
If you don't have a payment coupon, write the contract number(s) and amount you are paying for each contract on the check.
Mail your check to:
3915 Momentum Place
Chicago, IL 60689-5339
We're sorry, we can't accept credit card payments or overnight payments/packages.
Pay by phone
You can call us to make a one-time-only payment from your bank account.