Which Priority Health Medicare plan is right for me?
Priority Health offers Medicare Advantage with prescription drug plans (MAPD) and Medigap (Medicare Supplement) plans.
Medicare Advantage with prescription drug plans
Your monthly premium is based on your county of residence. For 2021, we offer the following options:
- PriorityMedicare KeySM (HMO-POS) - The monthly premium for this plan is $0. This plan has a low in-network deductible, and there's no maximum benefit limit.
- PriorityMedicare EdgeSM (PPO) - A $0 plan that doesn’t break the bank and is available in select east and southeast counties in Michigan.
- PriorityMedicare CompassSM (PPO) - The monthly premium for this plan is $0. This plan includes the benefits you need and want such as dental, vision, and hearing.
- PriorityMedicare VitalSM (PPO) - The monthly premium for this plan is $0. This open network plan works like Original Medicare but offers so much more. Plus, a $360 per year part B premium credit.
- PriorityMedicare IdealSM (PPO) - Coverage at a low cost no matter where you live in Michigan's Lower Peninsula. Monthly premiums range from $19 to $25.
- PriorityMedicare ValueSM (HMO-POS) - This plan provides you with predictable copayments for things like doctor visits and prescriptions. With low monthly premiums that start as low as $13 to $73.
- PriorityMedicareSM (HMO-POS) - Get lower copayments and out-of-pocket costs than you would with PriorityMedicare Value. Monthly premiums start as low as $86 to $170.
- PriorityMedicare MeritSM (PPO) - Our value priced PPO gives you a little more flexibility than our HMO-POS plans. Monthly premiums start as low as $55 to $114.
- PriorityMedicare SelectSM (PPO) - If you like the freedom a PPO plan offers but need a little more coverage than you get with PriorityMedicare Merit, consider this plan. Monthly premiums start as low as $140 to $216.
Medigap (Medicare supplement) plans
Your monthly premium is based on the county you live in, as well as your age, gender, health status, use of tobacco and your eligibility for either open enrollment or a guaranteed issue right.
Choose from six options:
- Medigap Plan A - Pays your copayments when you're hospitalized and coinsurance when you see your doctor or get outpatient hospital services. Plan A is one of the Medigap plans available to Medicare-eligible people under age 65. Monthly premiums start as low as $85.40.
- Medigap Plan D - Includes everything in Plan A, plus it covers your Part A deductible, skilled nursing copayment and foreign travel emergency services. This plan is also available to Medicare-eligible people under age 65. Monthly premiums start as low as $110.81.
- Medigap Plan N - Includes everything in Plan D, but you'll have copayments for doctor visits and emergency visits. Monthly premiums start as low as $99.81.
- Medigap Plan G - Includes everything in Plan N, plus you won't have copayments. You'll have to pay your Part B deductible, but excess charges over what Medicare approves will be covered. Monthly premiums start as low as $122.55.
- Medigap Plan C - Covers your Part A and Part B deductible. Most Medicare-approved out-of-pocket expenses are also covered. Only Medigap Plan F offers more coverage. Only beneficiaries first eligible for Medicare before Jan. 1, 2020 may purchase Plans C and F. Monthly premiums start as low as $150.53.
- Medigap Plan F - Includes everything in Plan N, but you won't have copayments. It also covers your Part B deductible and excess charges over what Medicare will approve. Only beneficiaries first eligible for Medicare before Jan. 1, 2020 may purchase Plans C and F. Monthly premiums start as low as $158.07.
Extra credit articles
Here are some helpful articles that can help you pick the Medicare coverage that is right for you.
Confused by Medicare?
Medicare for Dummies, our ebook, will help you understand all of your Medicare options, including how you can get a plan that covers everything Original Medicare does plus benefits like prescription drugs and dental.
Download the ebook!