MedNow can help you—right where you’re at.
Did you know your Gentex-sponsored health plan now covers video consultations for your behavioral needs? If you have a behavioral health concern that isn’t an emergency, simply use MedNow to connect and consult with a licensed therapist from the comfort of your home or office.
You and your dependents (ages 18 and up) can take advantage of this convenient benefit anytime, anywhere—via secure video.
- Speak to a professional within 48 hours of your request
- Each session is treated the same as an in-person visit
- You and your therapist will determine if more appointments would be appropriate
What is MedNow?
MedNow is Spectrum Health’s telemedicine program that is a fast, convenient and affordable way to receive care.
How do I set up an appointment?
- Call 844.322.7374
- Select Option 3
- Your appointment is scheduled within 48 hours
- You will receive a reminder call the day before your scheduled appointment
- Download the app
What can I expect the day of my appointment?
- Plan to check-in on your MedNow app 10 minutes prior to your appointment
- Be prepared to show your Driver’s License/State ID and membership ID card, provide personal and pharmacy information
- You will be connected with the certified therapist once you are registered
- Meet with a therapist and even schedule follow-up appointments if appropriate