Priority Health rewards and Concierge service
Your plan benefits are here with smart ways for you to save, including your own dedicated Concierge team for any health plan needs you have throughout the year.
Did you know select medical services are rewardable? You can save on out-of-pocket health care costs and earn a $50-$200 reward with PriorityRewards.
Save and get rewarded
- Download the Priority Health app or log in
- Shop the service you need using our Cost Estimator, which has saved over $11 million in health care costs to date.
- Contact your Concierge team if you need help finding a rewardable service.
What is Priority Health Concierge?
Priority Health Concierge is a benefit for members. It's a team of dedicated Customer Service representatives focused on building an ongoing, trusted relationship with you. Available whenever you have a question, your Priority Health Concierge team's goal is to help you with any questions about your health insurance plan throughout the year. These team members have the expertise and special training to help you find care at the best cost.
Given the Priority Health Concierge team has expertise in helping find care at the best cost, they may reach out directly to you if they see an opportunity for you to save on any upcoming procedures.
How Cost Estimator works
- Open Cost Estimator in your member account. Click My Plan, then Estimate cost of Facility and Procedure.
- Search for a procedure, like a MRI.
- Choose a doctor and facility. Cost Estimator will show you providers in your plan's network.
- See the cost based on your deductible balance, copays and coinsurance.
- If the provider or facility you choose is on the high end of costs, Cost Estimator will suggest less expensive options as well.
- Choose a lower cost provider or facility to earn a $50-$200 reward with PriorityRewards.
Need help searching?
We're here for you. You can still save on your out-of-pocket costs and earn PriorityRewards by contacting your dedicated Priority Health Concierge team to help over the phone or email.
Complex medical issues
If you need help with a complex medical issue, you'll be assigned a dedicated care manager. Our care managers are licensed nurses and social workers who offer guidance and support—so you can be your healthiest, whether you're managing a chronic condition or need personalized help.
Select how you connect
Get updates about your health plan, how you want them. Whether you want texts or emails, let us know how you want to be notified about important plan updates, benefit information, reminders and more. It's quick and easy.
- Sign up or log in to your member account.
- In your account, click Profile.
- Click Message and Notification Settings and select the boxes to pick your preferences.