Four ways we’re helping employers turn the corner on COVID-19
Right now, the idea of “back to normal” is different for everyone and, for companies across the state, so is “business as usual.”
That’s why it’s important to partner with a health plan that can flex, adapt and evolve. Before you renew your current plan, consider how it’s helping you navigate the many changes brought on by COVID-19, if it’s flexible and able to change with your needs and how it can help your bottom line.
How do you know if you have a flexible carrier?
Click on each of the topics below to learn more.
They help you choose the right plan for the right price.
Flexible carriers offer a wide array of plan designs so they can work with you to find the right fit.
- Priority Health’s sales team can work with you and your agent to customize a plan that fits your unique business model and budget.
- Our all-inclusive administration fees are also simple and straightforward, meaning you won’t see any hidden costs.
Ability to quickly pivot as circumstances change to ensure you receive the support you need.
- Priority Health quickly implemented financial relief for our current customers due to the economic impact of COVID-19.
They have a cost-saving pharmacy strategy.
With pharmacy costs continuing to rise and as trends change, a nimble carrier offers programs and solutions that ensure the most effective and affordable medications are used first.
- We help improve the way employees with chronic conditions manage their disease through programs such as medication management and care management, all currently being done virtually!
- Through our cost estimator tool, we help employees understand costs before receiving care or prescriptions from their doctor.
They keep workforce health a priority.
Deliver a personalized experience that promotes health solutions for employees who need it the most, including those with chronic conditions.
Ensure you return to work with the right information and tools to prevent further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- At Priority Health we are offering an opportunity to schedule a free consult from an area health system infectious disease team.
They support convenient ways to receive care.
A flexible carrier should offer virtual open enrollment resources and digital engagement to help you evolve your employees’ engagement in their health.
- We offer employers an open enrollment e-guide which includes everything a member needs to know about their benefits with Priority Health. The e-guide includes digital forms, resources and embedded web links.
- We’ve expanded our virtual care coverage (including acute and behavioral health) to ensure members have access to safe formats to receive care.