MyPriority HSA Silver 3000 - Off Marketplace - Trinity Health East Network
MyPriority® HSA Silver 3000 - Off-Marketplace plans are an affordable option for individuals who do not qualify for a federal subsidy or choose not to use it. It offers a lower monthly premium because you purchase it directly from Priority Health and avoid fees associated with plans offered on the federally run Marketplace. This plan comes with a health savings account that will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year.
Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Your health is our top priority
Earning 4 out of 5 stars* on healthcare.gov, Priority Health gives you more for your money and does more to improve your health.
Highlights of what members get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your banking account
- On-demand mental health support: myStrength, included in our plans, is a mental health and wellness online tool that helps you live your best life.
- Chronic condition management: Access to a variety of medications, supplies and services to help keep your chronic conditions under control–covered in full or with a low cost share, before deductible.
- Diabetes management: Our plans provide coverage for diabetes management services, supplies and treatments for no cost, before deductible when furnished by a participating durable medical equipment (DME) provider. Diabetes prescriptions and testing procedures are covered before deductible, with cost share.
- Global emergency assistance: If you or your dependents become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home.
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
Trinity Health East Network
A narrow network offered to individuals who live in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, Livingston counties and a portion of Jackson County*
Members who choose a Trinity Health East Network plan are required to receive care in the Trinity Health East System network of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
This network includes:
Hospitals: Trinity Health Chelsea Hospital, Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital, Trinity Health Livingston Hospital, Trinity Health Oakland Hospital, Trinity Health Livonia Hospital
Physicians (primary care and specialist) network: Physicians who are affiliated with the Trinity Health East groups as listed below:
- Huron Valley Physician Association
- Oakland Physician Network Services with Trinity Health Oakland designated as the primary hospital
- Livingston Physician Organization
- Trinity Health Livonia Physician Practices
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care
- No referral needed to see an in-network specialist
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Trinity Health East network on their ID cards
- Care received outside of the Trinity Health East Network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care
*ZIP codes in Jackson County where the Trinity Health East narrow network is offered: 49201, 49202, 49203, 49204, 49230, 49240, 49254, 49259, 49261, 49263, 49272, 49277, 49285
Members must receive care in the Trinity Health East Network of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the Trinity Health East Network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Emergency services are covered at the in-network level. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in the Trinity Health East Network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Silver means your health plan pays 70% (on average) and you pay about 30%. Silver level plans offer a good balance of premium and out-of-pocket costs.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
After you've met your deductible, coinsurance is the percentage of the cost for medical services you have to pay. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
Your annual maximum cost. The most you'll pay for health care services including copays and prescription drugs in one year.
Primary doctor, after deductible
Specialist, after deductible
Mental health, after deductible
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1a, after deductible
Tier 1b, after deductible
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs—proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs—and, on some formularies, select brand-name drugs.
Retail health, urgent care and emergency services
Retail health clinic, after deductible
Urgent care, after deductible
Emergency room, after deductible
When you seek treatment for an illness, injury, symptom or condition that needs immediate care.
Limited virtual care
24/7 access to a provider through a Spectrum Health On-Demand virtual urgent care.
Preventive services help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable before you feel sick or have symptoms. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Routine prenatal and postnatal care, before deductible
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and coverage.