MyPriority HSA Silver 3000 - Off Marketplace
MyPriority® HSA Silver 3000 - Off-Marketplace plans are an affordable option for individuals who do not qualify for a federal subsidy or choose not to use it. It offers a lower monthly premium because you purchase it directly from Priority Health and avoid fees associated with plans offered on the federally run Marketplace. This plan comes with a health savings account that will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year.
Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Your health is our top priority
Earning 4 out of 5 stars* on healthcare.gov, Priority Health gives you more for your money and does more to improve your health.
Highlights of what members get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your banking account
- On-demand mental health support: myStrength, included in our plans, is a mental health and wellness online tool that helps you live your best life.
- Chronic condition management: Access to a variety of medications, supplies and services to help keep your chronic conditions under control–covered in full or with a low cost share, before deductible.
- Diabetes management: Our plans provide coverage for diabetes management services, supplies and treatments for no cost, before deductible when furnished by a participating durable medical equipment (DME) provider. Diabetes prescriptions and testing procedures are covered before deductible, with cost share.
- Global emergency assistance: If you or your dependents become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home.
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
An HMO provides care through a designated network of doctors, specialists and facilities that members must use in order to be covered by the plan. A primary care provider coordinates your care and you need to see an in-network doctor unless it's an emergency or you get prior approval.
Use our Find a Doctor tool to see if your doctor is in-network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Silver means your health plan pays 70% (on average) and you pay about 30%. Silver level plans offer a good balance of premium and out-of-pocket costs.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
Coinsurance is the percentage of the cost of medical services you have to pay after you've met your deductible. Some services–like preventive care and chronic condition management–are accessible with low or no coinsurance before you meet your deductible.
Your annual maximum cost. The most you'll pay for health care services including copays and prescription drugs in one year.
Primary doctor, after deductible
Specialist, after deductible
Mental health, after deductible
Limited virtual care
24/7 access to a doctor with a Spectrum Health On-Demand Video Visit.
Preventive services help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable before you feel sick or have symptoms. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Retail health, urgent care and emergency services
Retail health clinic, after deductible
Urgent care, after deductible
Emergency room, after deductible
When you seek treatment for an illness, injury, symptom or condition that needs immediate care.
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs, proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs. Some drugs for chronic condition management are accessible at low or no cost before you meet your deductible.
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
Application not available