MyPriority Bronze 9100 - Beaumont Health Network
MyPriority® Bronze 9100 plans are an affordable choice if you're generally healthy and savings-minded. This plan gives you peace of mind knowing you're protected if something catastrophic happens. This plan is a smart option for individuals and families that don’t anticipate needing major health care services and want the reassurance of being covered for general care.
Your health is our top priority
Earning 4 out of 5 stars* on healthcare.gov, Priority Health gives you more for your money and does more to improve your health.
Highlights of what members get:
- On-demand mental health support: myStrength, included at no added cost, is a mental health and wellness online tool that helps you live your best life.
- Chronic condition management: Access to a variety of medications, supplies and services to help keep your chronic conditions under control—covered in full or with a low cost share, before deductible.
- Diabetes management: Our plans provide coverage for diabetes management services, supplies and treatments for no cost, before deductible when furnished by a participating durable medical equipment (DME) provider. Diabetes prescriptions and testing procedures are covered before deductible, with cost share.
- Global emergency assistance: If you or your dependents become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home.
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
Beaumont Health Network
A narrow network offered to individuals who live in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a Beaumont Health Network plan are required to receive care in the Beaumont Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
This network includes:
Hospitals: Beaumont Health Hospitals (including former Oakwood hospitals) – Dearborn, Farmington Hills, Grosse Pointe, Royal Oak, Taylor, Trenton, Troy, Wayne
Physicians (primary care and specialist) network:
- Physicians employed by Beaumont Health
- Any individual community physicians with admitting privileges at Beaumont Health that are listed as in-network in the Priority Health Beaumont Network Find a Doctor directory
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care
- No referral needed to see an in-network specialist
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Beaumont Health network on their ID cards
- Care received outside of the Beaumont Health network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care
Your out-of-pocket costs may vary based on your subsidy level from the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM).
You must receive care in the Beaumont Health Network of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the Beaumont Health Network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Emergency services are covered at the in-network level. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in the Beaumont Health Network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Bronze means generally lower premium costs but higher out-of-pocket costs at time of service.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
After you’ve met your deductible, coinsurance is the percentage of the cost for medical services you have to pay. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
Your annual maximum cost. The most you’ll pay for health care services including copays and prescription drugs in one year.
Primary doctor, office visits (evaluation only), before deductible
Specialist, office visits (evaluation only), before deductible
Mental health, office visits only, before deductible
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs—proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs—and, on some formularies, select brand-name drugs.
Retail health, urgent care and emergency services
Retail health clinic (evaluation only), before deductible
Urgent care (evaluation only), before deductible
Emergency room, after deductible
When you seek treatment for an illness, injury, symptom or condition that needs immediate care.
Limited virtual care
24/7 access to a provider with a Spectrum Health On-Demand virtual urgent care.
Preventive services help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable before you feel sick or have symptoms. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Routine prenatal and postnatal care, before deductible
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
Application not available
Get plan details
Download a full summary of what this plan covers & what it costs.