MyPriority Travel Bronze 8700
MyPriority® Travel Bronze 8700 plan is an affordable choice for individuals or families who want to travel—for both work and leisure—but still want health coverage when outside of Michigan. Many common health care services like primary care visits and urgent care are available with a copay before deductible.
Highlights of what members get:
- Out-of-state coverage: Unlimited out-of-state Cigna network office visits included
- Limited virtual care: 24/7 access to a doctor with a Spectrum Health On-Demand Video Visit
- Primary doctor visits: $30 primary care doctor visits, before deductible
- Urgent care: $75 urgent care visits, before deductible
- Prescription drugs: $5 copayment for Tier 1a and $20 copayment for Tier 1b drugs, before deductible
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies, and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
Your out-of-pocket costs may vary based on your subsidy level from the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM).
With an HMO, you choose a primary doctor that coordinates your care. You need to see an in-network doctor unless it's an emergency or you get prior approval. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in-network.
With a travel plan, the plan deductible, cost share and maximum out-of-pocket amounts stay the same when a participating Cigna Open Access Plus (OAP) provider is used for care while traveling, even outside of Michigan. Find Cigna OAP providers outside of Michigan by searching "Cigna" in Priority Health's Find a Doctor tool.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Bronze means generally lower premium costs but higher out-of-pocket costs at time of service.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
Coinsurance is the percentage of the cost of medical services you have to pay after you've met your deductible.
This is the most you'll pay for covered health care expenses in one year. This amount includes deductibles, coinsurance and copayments for covered services.
Primary doctor, before deductible
Specialist, after deductible
Mental health, before deductible
Limited virtual care
24/7 access to a provider with a Spectrum Health On-Demand virtual urgent care.
Preventive care includes specific health care services that help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable, before you feel sick or have symptoms. Examples of preventive care include flu shots, physical exams, lab tests and some prescriptions. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Retail health, urgent care and emergency services
Retail health clinic (evaluation only), before deductible
Urgent care (evaluation only), before deductible
Emergency room, after deductible
When you seek treatment for an illness, injury, symptom or condition that needs immediate care.
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab and radiology services
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs, proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs.
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
Application not available