MyPriority Gold 1100
Our MyPriority® Gold 1100 plan is designed for individuals and families who anticipate needing health care services throughout the year. Once the deductible is met, you share the costs with the health plan.
Keep in mind you'll pay 100% of the cost for your health care out-of-pocket until the deductible is met.
Highlights of what members get:
- Limited virtual care: 24/7 access to a doctor with a Spectrum Health On-Demand Video Visit
- Prescription drugs: 20% coinsurance for Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs, after deductible
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions covered in full or with cost-share, before deductible
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Global emergency assistance: If you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
This plan comes with our HMO network of doctors; however, there are some facilities that are not included. Please check our Find A Doctor tool to make sure your doctor is in network.
Ready to enroll?
Still have questions?
Talk to a Priority Health enrollment specialist: 833.964.1312