MyPriority HMO HSA Bronze 7000 - Spectrum Health Partners
MyPriority® HMO HSA Bronze 7000 (full or narrow network) plans are an affordable choice if you’re generally healthy and savings-minded. This plan gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected if something catastrophic happens. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year. Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Highlights of what you get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account
- Cost Estimator Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies, and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by mobile device or online (i.e. Spectrum Health App)
Spectrum Health Partners: Narrow network option for Kent County residents
Members who choose one of these plans are required to receive care in the Spectrum Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
- Spectrum Health hospitals (including those outside Kent County with the exception of Spectrum Health Lakeland)
- Spectrum Health Medical Group
- Physicians who denote a Spectrum Health hospital in Grand Rapids as their primary hospital affiliation
- Orthopedic Associates of Michigan (OAM) physicians (procedures must be done at a Spectrum Health facility)
- Ancillary facilities such as Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Forest View Hospital
- All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Spectrum Health Partners network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the Spectrum Health Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.