Enter the password you will use to protect the privacy of your user account.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, including at least one number. You can use any combination of letters, numbers, special characters, punctuation, and spaces.
- Your password cannot be the same as your User Login Name.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, so remember where you use capital letters.
- If possible, memorize your password. If you must write it down, store it in a secure place where you can easily find it, but others cannot.
- Try combining letters and numbers into a phrase to create your password. For example: Here4You, 0ver8teen, gr8Classof68!