Tiered copay plans
- Range of deductibles – Choose from plans that have individual deductibles of $250, $500, $850, $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $2,750, $3,500 or $4,500 (family deductibles are double the individual amount)
- Primary doctor visits – Comprehensive office visits before deductible, including related non-surgical services (like X-rays, labs, etc.)
- Specialist visits – Copayment before deductible
- Urgent care – Copayment before deductible
- Generic drugs – Copayment before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage – Two Delta Dental PPO/Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings
- Adult vision coverage – $15 copay for an annual eye exam, including a refraction test
Select the right network for your employees
Still not sure?
PriorityHMOSM is our most popular health coverage option. It focuses on what’s most important: health and wellness, managing medical costs and ensuring employees receive all the necessary services they need.
- It provides lower costs, but with limited coverage outside the plans' network of participating providers.
- While out-of-network care is not covered, in-network benefits are provided only if a member has chosen a primary care physician (PCP).
- Under this plan, members can also visit any specialist in our plan without a referral.
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of a traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care.
- A hybrid of HMO and PPO plans, our POS offering can designate an in-network primary care provider (PCP) while also covering outside services at a slightly higher out-of-pocket cost.
- Similar to HMO, members are also required to have a PCP to receive in-network benefits.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options.
- Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.
- It lets members receive in-network benefits without having a designated primary care provider (PCP).
West MI Partners network
Our tiered network HMO plan is available to small employers within a 13 county area and includes our Tier 1 health systems - Spectrum Health, Holland Hospital, Metro Health and Bronson Healthcare.
Tier 1 offers lower deductibles, out-of-pocket limits and cost- sharing than Tier 2 – saving employees health care costs and employers on premiums.