Package One puts the focus on engagement through health assessment and helps employers who may have a limited budget to grow their wellbeing program over time with additional tools, incentives and resources. This package is ideal for 30+ wellbeing eligible members.
- Employer toolkit – promote health and wellbeing to your employees with signage and marketing collateral.
- Consultation – we’ll work together to understand your company culture and business challenges to meet you where you’re at and consult with you to create the best wellbeing experience you can offer your employees.
- Designated wellbeing consultant – available for an additional cost.
- Cultural assessment – available for an additional cost. Measure your organization’s readiness to engage in a wellbeing program.
- Employee interest survey – available for an additional cost. Lets your employees help shape your wellbeing program by indicating services they’re interested in and willingness to participate.
Wellbeing Hub member experience
- Company-branded – opportunity to include your organization’s branding on the platform.
- Health assessment – measures employees’ current health and lifestyle issues before costly treatment is required.
- Tailored content and tools – as employees engage, the platform will further tailor information to offer a truly personalized experience.
- Incentive management – incent your employees to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Online education classes – provide your employees with information and tips they need to make lasting changes. Two included per year.
- ProChange smoking cessation program – available for an additional cost. Provide education and support for your employees to quit smoking.
- Monthly reporting on engagement – details on employee engagement in your wellbeing program and the platform/tools available.
- Health assessment – aggregate reporting to give you a high-level picture of your employee’s overall health.
- Rewards participation and completion – names of employees who participate and complete rewards programs.
- Health assessment participation – names of employees who completed the health assessment within the required timeframe.
- Biometric participation – names of employees who participate and complete biometric programs.
- Year-end evaluation – combines member satisfaction and feedback regarding the health assessment, biometric screenings, challenges and programs throughout the year.
The following health support services are available at an additional cost:
- Physician documentation form and/or biometric screening
- On-site finger-stick biometric screening
- Flu shot clinic
Gives employees the information, guidance and encouragement they need to set and attain realistic health goals. The following services are available at an additional cost:
- Group health coaching
- Telephonic health coaching
- Telephonic maintenance
- On-site health coaching
Our integrated teams work together to provide you with a roadmap to a successful wellbeing plan, get your program started and support you along the way – including on-site support. The following services are available at an additional cost:
- On-site education classes
- Event presence at your health fair
- Event presence with blood pressure or biometric screening
- Enhanced event presence with a presentation
- On-site staff