Package one puts the focus on engagement through health assessments, web-based wellbeing programs and online webinar classes. This package is a great solution for employers with limited budgets or employers looking to complement their existing programs with a wellbeing-focused, company-branded web platform which includes personalized programs and tools. This package is ideal for 30+ enrolled Priority Health medical contracts.
- Employer toolkit – promote health and wellbeing to your employees with signage and marketing collateral.
- Consultation – we’ll work together to understand your company culture and business challenges to meet you where you’re at and consult with you to create the best wellbeing experience you can offer your employees.
- Designated wellbeing consultant – your consultant is available to support you with program development and implementation.
Wellbeing Hub member experience
- Company-branded – opportunity to include your organization’s branding on the platform.
- Health assessment – measures employees’ current health and lifestyle issues and serves up personalized programs based on risks identified from responses.
- Personalized programs and tools – as employees engage, the platform will further tailor information to offer a truly personalized experience.
- Online webinars – provide your employees with information and tips they need to make lasting changes.
- Web-based lifestyle wellbeing programs - online programs offered to all employees give the flexibility to add wellbeing content focused on specific wellbeing topics.
- Online tobacco-use certification program – employees attest their tobacco/nicotine use. Online education and support is provided through the Break the Smoking Habit tobacco cessation program.
- Wellbeing Hub adoption and engagement - details on employee engagement in your wellbeing program and the platform/tools are available.
- Health assessment summary dashboard - aggregate reporting to give you a high-level picture of your employees’ overall health.
- Standard compliance - record names of employees who participate and complete wellness program requirements.
- Health risk assessment completion - include names of employees who completed the health assessment within the required timeframe.
- Year-end program evaluation - combines member satisfaction and feedback regarding the health assessment, biometric screenings and programs throughout the year.
The following health support services are available at an additional cost:
- On-site biometric screening
- Flu shot clinic
- Preventive exam verification
Gives employees the information, guidance and encouragement they need to set and attain realistic health goals. The following services are available at an additional cost:
- Group health coaching
- Individual health coaching: phone, virtual, email or onsite
A dedicated wellbeing expert can support your workforce on-site. The following services are available at an additional cost:
- On-site education classes
- Event presence at your health fair
- On-site staff