Our small business PriorityHRASM plans offer greater flexibility and funding options for employers. Choose the deductible and work with us to determine the employee contribution amount.
Once the employee contribution is used on the deductible, the employer contribution is then applied to the remaining deductible. If copayments occur before the deductible, the employee is responsible for those costs.
- Prescription coverage - Includes $5 copayment for generics
- Cash rewards - Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed - Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage - Two Delta Dental PPO / Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings (learn more)
Select the right network for your employees
Still not sure?
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of a traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care.
- A hybrid of HMO and PPO plans, our POS offering can designate an in-network primary care provider (PCP) while also covering outside services at a slightly higher out-of-pocket cost.
- Similar to HMO, members are also required to have a PCP to receive in-network benefits.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options.
- Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.
- It lets members receive in-network benefits without having a designated primary care provider (PCP).