We have plans for savings-minded employers that work with health savings accounts (HSA). The tax-advantaged savings can help your employees pay for medical expenses throughout the year, including help in meeting their deductible. And with Cost Estimator, our cost transparency tool, members can view and shop for the cost of health care services so they can make the smart choice in cost management.
- Range of deductibles – Choose from plans that have individual deductibles of $1,400, $2,000, $2,300, $3,000, $5,500 or $6,650. (Family deductibles are double the individual amount.)
- FREE banking partner – Our partner HealthEquity®, the leader in HSA banking, helps your employees set up and manage their HSA account. We're one of the few carriers in Michigan offering this service at no cost to employers or members.
- No employer contributions required – Let your employees take advantage of the full tax benefits of HSA contribution.
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage – Two Delta Dental PPO/Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings (learn more)
Learn how PriorityHSA works
Our PriorityHSA high-deductible health plan can be paired with an HSA or stand alone.
High-deductible health plan + health savings account
Your PriorityHSA high-deductible health plan works best when paired with an HSA. Learn about tax advantages, contribution limits & rules, how your health plan works and more. (7:20)
When a high deductible health plan comes without an HSA
Learn how to use your high deductible health plan when you don't have a health savings account. (2:32)
Select the right network for your employees
PriorityHMOSM is our most popular health coverage option. It focuses on what’s most important: health and wellness, managing medical costs and ensuring employees receive all the necessary services they need.
- It provides lower costs, but with limited coverage outside the plans' network of participating providers.
- While out-of-network care is not covered, in-network benefits are provided only if a member has chosen a primary care physician (PCP).
- Under this plan, members can also visit any specialist in our plan without a referral.
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of a traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care.
- A hybrid of HMO and PPO plans, our POS offering can designate an in-network primary care provider (PCP) while also covering outside services at a slightly higher out-of-pocket cost.
- Similar to HMO, members are also required to have a PCP to receive in-network benefits.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options.
- Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.
- It lets members receive in-network benefits without having a designated primary care provider (PCP).