Prescription plans for large groups
Just like our medical coverage, PriorityPharmacySM, our prescription drug benefit plan, improves health and lowers costs. It's how Priority Health continues to beat the national pharmacy cost trend.
Four benefit designs
Large groups can choose from four different benefit designs:
- 2-tier: Set copayment for generic and brand-name drugs. This includes a 2x mail order copayment.
- 3-tier: Set copayment for generic, preferred brand-name drugs and non-preferred brand-name drugs. This includes a 2x mail order copayment.
- 3-tier with specialty drug management: Set copayment for generic, preferred brand-name drugs and non-preferred brand name drugs plus a coinsurance percentage for specialty drugs.
- ValueRx: Set copayment for generic drugs, plus a 75% coinsurance for all other drug tiers.
What's a drug tier? And how do drug tiers impact costs? Learn more.
Why choose PriorityPharmacy?
- Impressive drug discounts: Up to 24% for brand-name drugs and 75% for generic drugs
- Low or no dispensing fees
- Pharmacy case management services promote safety, effectiveness and cost-savings
- We handle everything, from administration to case management for employees with chronic medical conditions
- Network of more than 60,000 Michigan pharmacies, numerous national chains and nationally-known mail order service
- Prior authorization and step therapy requirements removed on more than 100 commonly used medications so they're easier for your employees to obtain
- Medication therapy management programs
- Online Approved Drug List to help employees see if their prescriptions are covered and what their costs are
- Cost-sharing options promote sensible prescription choices
- Convenient mail-order service (with 25% network discounts on brand-name drugs and 71% discount on generic drugs)
- One member ID card used for both medical care and prescriptions