You should not see Priority Health members who are seeking in-network care from Priority Health providers until you receive notice from us that your request for network participation is complete, along with a network effective date.
Want to participate with us?
Learn about credentialing:
Stay updated on your request
Every request is unique, which is why we're no longer providing general time frames for processing requests.
After you submit a request, you'll receive email updates that keep you informed of the status.
- NPI numbers
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Physician status
- Open or close to new patients
- Availability standards
- Changes to address or staff
- Provider-patient relationship
- Medical & office records
- Medicaid patient treatment
- Medicare patient treatment
- Site visits
- Fraud, waste & abuse
- Utilization Management Program