Provider contracts & agreements
By contracting with Priority Health, providers agree to abide by, comply with and participate in any and all policies and procedures of Priority Health and its plans.
- The agreement begins on the date the provider successfully completes credentialing.
- The agreement extends for one-year periods and automatically renews for additional terms unless terminated.
Priority Health doesn't apply effective dates retroactively. Until you receive our notice confirming your contract and/or credentialing, you should not see Priority Health members who are seeking in-network care from Priority Health providers.
Cancellation or termination of physician contracts
All terms of cancellation, including how much notice is required, are in your contract.
Go to the process for notifying us when you retire, leave the area or otherwise terminate your participation with us.
- NPI numbers
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Physician status
- Open or close to new patients
- Availability standards
- Changes to address or staff
- Provider-patient relationship
- Medical & office records
- Medicaid patient treatment
- Medicare patient treatment
- Site visits
- Fraud, waste & abuse
- Utilization Management Program