Organizational provider credentialing
All organizations must complete the requirements below and receive approval from us prior to seeing Priority Health plan members. There are two applications. Be sure to use the correct one for your organization. Organizations do not need credentialing for individual practitioners.
Organization types that aren't credentialed
Some organization types do not have to meet Priority Health credentialing criteria. We list them here. These organization types should use the "demographic application" to apply for participation: Organizational Provider - Demographic Application (106KB PDF).
- Audiology (hearing screenings, hearing aid suppliers)
- Diabetic prevention program
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
- Emergency medicine
- Health department
- Independent diagnostic service
- Radiology/imaging center
Organization credentialing processOrganizational providers other than those listed above are required to complete this Priority Health credentialing process before accepting Priority Health patients seeking in-network services.
- Complete the Organizational Provider - Initial Credentialing Application.
Note: This application MUST include current accreditation and current liability insurance. If you do not have a contract on file, a contracting team member will reach out to secure a contract.
- Include a completed IRS form W-9, Taxpayer Identification and Number Certification.
- Email your completed Application and W-9 to PH-PELC@priorityhealth.com.