Join our behavioral health network
Partner with us to increase behavioral health access in Michigan
We're committed to improving access to behavioral health services for our members in Michigan. Behavioral health providers who share our mission to improve health, inspire hope and save lives are invited to partner with us, working together to improve lives in the communities we serve. Please note it can take up to 90 calendar days for us to process your enrollment.
How to join our networks
Step 1: Determine which application is right for you
We offer two enrollment applications:
1. New Individual Provider
2. New Organizational Provider
To enroll as an organization, your organization must be actively accredited by a recognized accreditation body (CARF, Joint Commission, URAC, COA, DVN, HFAP or NCQA). If a provider meets all the criteria except accreditation, the organizational provider must be able to demonstrate effective quality management and peer review infrastructures by one of the means listed in our credentialing criteria for Behavior Health Facilities.
If you’re not accredited by a recognized accreditation body (see credentialing criteria for Behavior Health Facilities linked above), you must enroll as a new individual provider.
Step 2: Sign your contract
All behavioral health providers must upload a signed Provider Group Participation Agreement to their enrollment application.
Do not enter an effective date on page 1 of the agreement. We’ll fill in your effective date when the enrollment process is complete and return the countersigned copy to you.
Before submitting your enrollment application, you should also make sure you:
1. Have your W9 saved to your computer
2. Review our current fee schedule for behavioral health providers
Step 3: Submit your enrollment application
Follow the steps below to complete your enrollment application. Be sure to follow them carefully and check that each step of your application is complete and accurate before moving on.
Missing or inaccurate information will delay your processing time. Applications missing either the agreement, W9 or Medicaid Disclosure Form may be rejected as incomplete.
1. Create an account in prism, using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your internet browser.
2. Once logged in, click Enrollments & Changes in the main menu.
3. Click either New Individual Provider Enrollment or New Organizational Provider Enrollment (see “Determine which application type is right for you” above). Follow the enrollment instructions. You’ll need to upload your W9 and signed Provider Group Participation Agreement when prompted.
*For new contracts, we require you to complete the Medicaid Disclosure Form. If you don’t complete the form in your prism application, you’ll receive a message in prism requesting that you fill out our Medicaid Disclosure Form PDF. Failure to submit the Medicaid Disclosure Form on your application or by attaching the PDF to your prism request will cause delay in your credentialing. Attach the completed form to your enrollment inquiry in prism within five business days.
4. Check Yes when asked if you’re requesting a Medicaid agreement, complete our online Medicaid Disclosure Form and check the consent box.
This is required of all our behavioral health providers unless you have a specified reason why you can’t participate.
5. Click Submit.
Check the status of your application
Once you submit your enrollment application, our team will receive an inquiry. You can check the status of your request and view comments from our team any time in prism by clicking on Enrollments & Changes and selecting the Inquiry ID. When your request is completed, you'll receive a comment from our team. Any time our team posts a comment, you'll receive an email notification.
Find your network effective date
Once your request is complete, you'll receive a final comment from us in prism that includes your network effective date. You can begin billing for dates of service on the network effective date. We’ll also return the countersigned copy or your Provider Group Participation Agreement to you for your records.
Claims submitted before the network effective date may result in incorrect payment or denial.
If you haven’t received a confirmation email that the enrollment is complete within 90 calendar days of your submission, please send an email to email@example.com describing the delay. Include your Inquiry ID number in your email.
Enroll online today
Submit your enrollment application in minutes
To enroll as a behavioral health provider with us, you must have one of the following licensures:
- Licensed MD / DO Psychiatrist / Addictionologist
- Psychiatric Advanced Practice Professional (NP, PA)
- Licensed Psychologist
- Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Master’s Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Behavior Analyst
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist