Adding a provider to your practice
We use an automated submission process for our credentialing forms. Learn more about this process by reviewing this quick training guide.
If the new provider is already credentialed with Priority Health:
- Complete the Provider information form.
If the new provider is not credentialed with Priority Health:
- Follow the steps outlined in the How to apply section.
Need to update provider information for multiple providers?
- Use our change form template.
- Contracted POs and PHOs
- Credentialing criteria by provider type
- Organizational credentialing process
- Credentialing application process
- Behavioral health providers
- Adding a provider to your practice
- Confidentiality of credentialing information
Our networks are currently closed to some specialties
Occasionally, due to network size and volume of patients, we limit network participation to new providers. We are currently not accepting/credentialing:
- Physical therapy