Drug authorization & billing
Search our online formulary tool or drug- and plan-specific information on drug coverage, including prior authorization, step therapy requirements and quantity limits,
Drugs covered under the medical benefit
Reference the Medical Benefit Drug List (MBDL) (formerly the Injectable Drug List) to view coverage details for medications that are covered under the medical benefit. Forms for drugs that require authorization are linked in the MBDL.
Medical Benefit Drug List (MBDL)
Drugs covered under the pharmacy benefit
Coverage for medication and any applicable utilization management criteria can be found on the Approved Drug Lists. Since coverage and criteria differ by plan, choose the plan type to view the correct plan-approved drug list.
General drug request forms
Fax completed forms to Priority Health at 877.974.4411.
Use these general forms when there is no drug-specific form listed.
- Medicare Part D prior authorization criteria
- Medicare Part D coverage determination request form
- Medicare Part B prior authorization form
- Medicare Part B oncology prior authorization form
- Medicare Part B vs. Medicare Part D coverage determination form
- Hospice/Part D drug prior authorization form
- Medicare prescription drug request for redetermination (appeal) form
MyPriority and Commercial forms
- Billing & payment
- Procedures & services
- Reviews & appeals
- Medical policies
- Provider forms
- Seeing Cigna members
- Requirements & responsibilities
- Clinical resources
- Fraud, waste & abuse policy
- Join our networks
- Check patient eligibility
- Data exchange
- Set up electronic claims
- Set up electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Check claim status