The Priority Health Wellbeing Hub, powered by CaféWell, is a personalized online hub with information and tools tailored to your specific health and wellbeing needs - physical, mental and financial. In your Wellbeing Hub you can:
- Redeem rewards for preventive care
- Sign up for a walking challenge
- Understand sleeping habits and learn how to get better sleep
- Try new exercises to improve your balance and strength
- Learn ways to reduce stress and enjoy life
Getting started with your Wellbeing Hub
- Log in to your member account or open the Priority Health mobile app
- Select Healthy Living then Wellbeing Hub
- Complete a short questionnaire to personalize your information and resources.
Already create your Wellbeing Hub account? Simply log in.
You're also eligible to receive rewards for completing activities you already do to stay healthy. Staying on track with your preventive care and other rewards milestones, like your annual screening, flu shot and colon cancer screening will help you earn points you can redeem for gift cards to all your favorite retailers.
Once you log in to the Wellbeing Hub, visit your Rewards Dashboard. There you can view your rewards milestones, read activity descriptions, and check out how many points are available for you. From there, you can complete or self-report the activity to earn your points. Once you've earned your points, check out the Redeem page to pick the gift card(s) you want. Be sure to report and redeem your rewards for services received in 2021 before January 31, 2022.
|Rewardable measure||Reward amount|
|Diabetic retinal eye screening||$50|
|Signify Health in-home health assessment||$25|
|Breast cancer screening||$25|
|Colorectal cancer screening||$25|
|Bone density screening||$25|
|Flu shot completion||$10|
One point is equal to $1. Complete each milestone and earn a reward once during the program period, which runs from March through December each year.