Using your Medicare vision benefits
Priority Health Vision, administered by EyeMed, provides access to thousands of independent providers, including these five national retailers: LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, Target Optical and JCPenney Optical.
When you go to a Priority Health Vision network provider, they file your claim and you only have to pay the cost of any services or eyewear that exceeds your plan's benefit.
If you go to a provider who's not in the network:
- You won't be able to take advantage of the discounts we have negotiated through EyeMed.
- You pay the full cost of any services or eyewear.
- We reimburse you up to the maximum plan benefit when you send us an out-of-network claim form with itemized receipts showing what you paid. Send the form to:
Priority Health Vision
Attn: OON Claims
P.O. Box 8504
Mason, OH 45040-7111
- Out-of-network vision services claim form
- Priority Health Vision certificate of coverage
- 2018 Priority Health Vision certificate of coverage (effective 1/1/2018)
Show your Priority Health Medicare member ID card to health care providers when using your vision benefits.
Not enrolled yet?
If you don't already have the enhanced vision, dental, hearing package, you can add it to your coverage within two months of your Medicare Advantage plan start date, or during the annual enrollment period of Oct. 15 - Dec. 7 of each year.