Using your Medicare hearing benefits
Hearing services included in your plan
Good hearing is important to your health. Priority Health provides easy access to hearing health professionals who can help you achieve your maximum hearing potential through our partnership with TruHearing™. Routine hearing services covered by your plan include:
- $0 routine hearing exam per year
- Four levels of hearing aids: $295, $695, $1,095 or $1,495 copay, per ear per year
Your hearing benefit also includes:
- The latest technology from top hearing aid manufacturers
- Guidance from a TruHearing consultant, including three follow-up visits within the first year of hearing aid purchases
- Worry-free purchases with 45-day trials, three-year warranties and 48 free batteries per aid
See your TruHearing Certificate of Coverage for details.
Find a TruHearing network provider
Routine hearing services must be received from a TruHearing provider. There is no out-of-network coverage for these benefits. Members must seek services and care covered by approved providers.
To find a Priority Health Hearing network provider call TruHearing at 833.714.5356 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Or use the Find a Doctor tool.
Show your Priority Health Medicare member ID card to health care providers when using your hearing benefits.
Not enrolled in the enhanced dental and vision package yet?
If you don't already have the enhanced dental and vision package, you can add it to your coverage within two months of your Medicare Advantage plan start date, or during the annual enrollment period of Oct. 15 - Dec. 7 of each year.