Using your Medicare hearing benefits
Hearing services included in your planGood hearing is important to your health. Priority Health provides easy access to hearing health professionals who can help you achieve your maximum hearing potential through our partnership with TruHearing®. For both 2022 and 2023 plans, routine hearing services covered by your plan include:
- $0 routine hearing exam per year
- Most plans have four levels of hearing aids: $295, $695, $1,095 or $1,495 copay, per ear per year
For 2023 members only:
- Members with in PriorityMedicare Vital, PriorityMedicare D-SNP and PriorityMedicare D-SNP + Kroger have a $0 copay for up to two TruHearing-branded Advanced hearing aids, one per ear per year
For both 2022 and 2023 plans, your hearing benefit also includes:
- The latest technology from top hearing aid manufacturers
- Guidance and assistance from a TruHearing hearing consultant, including all follow-up visits within the first year of hearing aid purchases
- Worry-free purchase with 60-day trials, three-year warranties and 80 free batteries per aid
Schedule an appointment with a TruHearing provider
Because this is a benefit offered to Priority Health members, all appointments must be made through TruHearing directly by calling 833.714.5356 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. A TruHearing consultant will verify your plan enrollment, answer all your questions, and schedule an appointment with an in-network provider.
Routine hearing services must be received from a TruHearing provider. There is no out-of-network coverage. There is no out-of-network coverage for these benefits. Members must seek services and care covered by approved providers by following the steps above.
Show your Priority Health Medicare member ID card to health care providers when using your hearing benefits.
See the Appendix in your Evidence of Coverage document for details.
Not enrolled in the Enhanced Dental and Vision package yet?
If you don't already have the Enhanced Dental and Vision package, you can add it to your coverage within two months of your Medicare Advantage plan start date, or during the annual enrollment period of Oct. 15 – Dec. 7 of each year.