Using your Medicare dental benefits
Your dental coverage is administered by Delta Dental Plan of Michigan, Inc.
When you go to a participating dentist, they file your claim. You only have to pay your copayment and the cost of any non-covered services.
If you go to a non-participating dentist:
- Your cost may be higher.
- The dentist will file an out-of-network claim form on your behalf.
- Delta Dental will send payment to you, and you will be responsible for making full payment to the dentist, unless you authorize payment directly to the provider on the out-of-network claim form.
- You are responsible for paying any difference between what Delta Dental pays and the dentist's bill.
- Delta Dental services predetermination request and claim form
- Delta Dental certificate of coverage, $19 a month package. Available with PriorityMedicare Value, PriorityMedicare Merit,PriorityMedicarePriorityMedicare Select only
- Delta Dental certificate of coverage, $29 a month package. Available with PriorityMedicare IdealSM and PriorityMedicare KeySM only
Show your Priority Health Medicare member ID card to health care providers when using your enhanced dental benefits.
Not enrolled yet?
If you don't already have the enhanced vision, dental, hearing package, you can add it to your coverage within two months of your Medicare Advantage plan start date, or during the annual enrollment period of Oct. 15 - Dec. 7 of each year.